A fur-breeding and breeding mink farm for sale in the Republic of Udmurtia.
In Russia, there has been a reduction in fur farms for raising fur animals – mink, sable, arctic fox and black-brown fox. Earlier in the USSR there were more than 300 large and medium-sized farms for raising fur animals, in modern Russia there are only 18 of them left. We offer one of these mink farms for sale.
At the end of 2019, the farm produced 85 000 heads of mink, the company received revenues of $ 2 million, the breeding stock of the farm includes 18 000 heads of mink of different colors.
What is included in the mink farm in Udmurtia:
1. On lease from the administration of the Moscow region for 49 years
Land plot (for agricultural purposes) – 16 hectares
Land plot in the village – 0.5 hectares
Land plot in the village – 0.14 hectares.
The lease of all land plots is 1000 US dollars per year.
2. Places for keeping animals for 17,500 heads of the main herd of minks (females).
3. Owned by:
• Feed room for 40 tons per shift
• Refrigerator for 450 tons freon
• Refrigerator for 150 tons freon
• Refrigerating chamber 105 cubic meters freon
• Bottom hole
• Garage for 8 cars
• Transformer substation for 630 kW
• Administrative one-storey building
• Household premises (breeder’s house) 2 pcs.
• Arched warehouses 2 pcs.
• Warehouse for grain (for storing grain)
• Sheds for keeping animals 149 pcs.
• The territory is fenced with a metal fence
4. The organization is located on the outskirts of the city from the city center 5 kilometers, 5 kilometers from the railway station.
5. Food base:
• Local beef and pork offal
• Imported offal at a distance of up to 400 kilometers beef, pork
• Imported chicken bone remains at a distance of up to 1000 kilometers
• Imported whole fish, river Siberian
• Imported waste of marine fish at a distance of up to 1000 km
6. Disposal of waste (carcasses)
• 100 km to the biological waste disposal plant
7. Broodstock: breeding minks, mainly of the Scandinavian type.
8. The state subsidy (subsidy) for the maintenance of broodstock breeding stock is: USD 150 per one conventional head in 2019.
Possible bargaining for a real buyer up to 10% of the total.