House size: 210 square meters
Land area: 0.37 hectares
Distance to town: 11 kilometers to the town of Gorokhovets
Wall material: log
Object type: house in the village
Floors in the house: 2
The price of two large houses + guest house and almost 1 acre of land.
is $ 52500 + Commission 10% ($5250) = $ 57750.
Land plot of 0.37 hectares on which there are two houses: The first house is 90 square meters of 3 rooms interior decoration – lining, cold and hot water, toilet and bathroom, infrared heating with temperature sensors in each room and corridor, water from the well. The second house is a wooden house – 120 square meters two floors, the house has its own bore 34 meters deep, a bath and a shower room with a plunge pool, hot and cold water, WC, 3 rooms, kitchen of 12 square meters with internal finish – imitation of timber.
The ad shows the total area of the two houses. On the land there is a summer guest house, 21 square meters, cellar, two polycarbonate greenhouses. Satellite TV company Tricolor on both houses (springs 2 PCs. – new models). 100 meters from the house lake. Around the village are mushroom and berry forests. Excellent access roads in any season.
Vladimir region, the village of Purchase.
The first documented information about Cuplinskas the Church of the Annunciation of the blessed virgin Mary are in the same cadastres 1628. In 1771, the wooden Church of the Annunciation of the blessed virgin was rebuilt in the Purchase at the expense of landowners V. Chelyuskin and A. Postnikova.
City Hrachovec with a population of about 13,000.
Gorokhovets is located in the Volga-Oka interfluve, on the right Bank of the Klyazma river 157 km East of Vladimir near the border with the Nizhny Novgorod region. One of the oldest cities in the Vladimir region, since 1970 is included in the list of historical settlements of Russia, in the city and the surrounding area there are many monuments of Church and civil architecture of different eras.
In the VI century on the site of the future city, there was a Finno-Ugric settlement, and in X—XI centuries — the Slavic, turned in the 3rd quarter of the XII century, a small fortress. Most likely a fortified border the point on the Eastern borders of the Vladimir-Suzdal Principality was founded by Grand Duke Andrei Bogolyubsky in 1168 during the campaigns of Russian troops on the Volga Bulgaria.
On March 7, 2017 Gorokhovets entered the preliminary list of UNESCO world heritage.