For sale is not just a large storage for grain, but a whole complex of buildings and production facilities in the very center of Eastern Siberia at the intersection of such agricultural regions as: the Irkutsk Region and the Krasnoyarsk Territory. Nearby are the Altai Territory with its huge potential in agriculture, the Republic of Khakassia, the Kemerovo, Tomsk and Novosibirsk regions. Very close is the border with Mongolia and a little further the border with the largest market for the consumption of agricultural products, the People’s Republic of China.
TAISHET ELEVATOR COMPLEX is the largest and the only one in the Irkutsk region. The production complex includes elevator silo buildings with working towers for 52 000 tons of one-time storage. It has three points of acceptance and shipment of grain from two railway lines 510 and 470 meters long with their own railway scales. Shipment to other regions comes from the railway station of the city of Taishet (920002 East Railway) in the amount of 12 wagons per day. It is also possible to load and unload grain by road, at the time of receiving the harvest from local agricultural enterprises and farmers. The enterprise has truck scales 16 meters long, which speed up the process of shipment and loading of grain. The capacity of the elevator is 1 000 tons per day. Dryers for grain with a capacity of up to 500 tons per day. Mill complex with grain processing into flour up to 240 tons per day. Mill Equipment Company (Buhler). Two packing lines for two types of products of 5, 10, 25, 50 kilograms. Two dispensers installed. Currently produced;
• Flour of the highest grade
• Flour first grade
• Flour Podolskaya
• Flour second grade
• Wheat groats
• Barley groats
• Wheat bran
Warehouse for finished products (flour and cereals) on three floors with a total area of 4 500 square meters. Service lift. Shipment is made from the 2nd and 3rd floors to railway cars and road transport.
The elevator provides the following SERVICES: Grain acceptance, grain cleaning from impurities, grain drying, grain storage, loading and unloading operations for railway and road transport, empty wagons storage on their own railway lines. The ELEVATOR is equipped with high-performance equipment that allows you to receive grain of any quality, bring the grain to conditions that ensure its long-term storage. In addition to bringing products up to GOST indicators, the installed equipment makes it possible to prepare batches of grain according to the individual requests of the company’s partners according to their specifications.
PRODUCTION CAPACITIES allow for acceptance, weighing, cleaning, drying, storage, shipment of grain by road and rail. The line for packing grains and oilseeds allows packing up to 3 000 tons of products per month in bags of 25 and 50 kilograms. Own LABORATORY equipped with Russian equipment and allows you to quickly and accurately determine the quality indicators of grain and oilseeds.
ADDITIONAL OBJECTS – Administrative building consisting of
– office building 700 square meters,
– a bakery of 200 square meters,
– cafe 500 square meters,
As well as the building of a warehouse for storing inventory of 950 square meters, two electric substations of 1 200 kW each (with a total capacity of 2 400 kW), a machine shop, a carpentry shop, garages for automotive equipment.
1. If you want to earn only on storage, then you need a small staff of 6 elevator employees, 3 security guards and one director. In this case, you receive 1.5 US dollars per month, for each ton of storage. 1.5 dollars multiplied by 50 000 tons, this is 75 000 US dollars per month. Storage takes an average of 9 months. $675 000 per year for storage alone, unloading and loading operations are not taken into account, along with them, the revenue will be a million dollars per year. The costs for employees, together with taxes, will amount to $7 000 per month + $8 000 electricity, and that is about $15,000 all expenses per month, or $180 000 and with taxes $200 000 per year. Then we make a profit of about 800 000 dollars.
2. If you have working capital in the region of 1.2 million dollars, then you can start the production of flour, semolina and bran, for this you need to work in two shifts and process 6 000 tons of wheat. Then you will receive about $400 000 in gross income per month, minus taxes, the net income will be $300 000 per month, or about $3.5 million per year.
3. If you have large working capital, then at the harvest stage you can buy 50 000 tons of wheat at a price of 160-190 dollars per ton and sell in the spring at a price of 220-250 dollars per ton, receiving 30-40% of the gross profit. The most profitable investment of your capital will be the purchase of buckwheat in Altai, soybeans and corn in the Far East, rapeseed and sunflower in Siberia and then sold in the spring to Chinese entrepreneurs with a 50% markup on these products. To do this, you need to have at least $ 25 million of free cash, not counting $ 4 million for the purchase of an elevator in the city of Taishet.
BUYING AN ELEVATOR COMPLEX, you get the key to Eastern Siberia and access to Mongolian and Chinese consumers of grain and oil crops.
China is happy to buy Russian products – wheat, barley, oats, corn, sunflower, rapeseed, soybeans.
PRICE – 4 000 000 US dollars at the rate of 75 rubles per dollar. Due to the exchange rate difference, the price is not a public offer and may be lured to reduce or increase the dollar against the ruble.
I RECOMMEND READING THE ARTICLE ABOUT BUSINESS IN ELEVATORS NAMED – The fastest payback agribusiness in Russia 2022
The Irkutsk region is a subject of the Russian Federation in the southeastern part of the Siberian Federal District. Included in the East Siberian economic region. The administrative center is the city of Irkutsk with a population of 620 000 people. The Irkutsk region borders in the west with the Krasnoyarsk Territory, in the northeast with Yakutia, in the east with the Trans-Baikal Territory, in the east and south with Buryatia, in the southwest with Tuva. Area – 774 850 km² (4.5% of the territory of Russia). The population is 2 350 000 people. The population density is 3 people per square kilometer. The proportion of the urban population is 80%. The rural population is 520 000 people, 20% of the population of the Irkutsk region. The territory of agricultural land is 2 380 000 hectares, arable land – 1 600 000 hectares. The region is provided with agricultural products by half, food products are imported from other regions. In 2019, food production in the Irkutsk region was produced for 62 billion rubles, exports of oil and fat products, eggs, poultry meat, drinking water and other goods amounted to 45 million US dollars.
Taishet is a city in Russia, the administrative center of the Taishet district of the Irkutsk region. The population of the city is 35 000 people.
The city is located in the western part of the Irkutsk region, 680 km from the regional center – the city of Irkutsk and 320 km from the center of the neighboring region – the city of Krasnoyarsk. Major railway junction. The soils are heavy loam, leached chernozem. Clay, loams, sand-gravel mixtures, limestones are found near the city. The climate is sharply continental. The average July temperature is +25 °C, the average January temperature is -25 °C. The average annual rainfall is 485 mm. Relative humidity 72%.
The Taishet District has a land fund of 2 768 000 hectares (3.7% of the territory of the Irkutsk Region). Forest area occupies more than 90% of its territory. Agricultural lands make up 8.5% in the area of the Taishet region, 1.5% is located under rivers (water) and swamps. The hydrothermal conditions of the agroclimate are relatively balanced in the central agricultural part of the Taishet region, which makes it possible to obtain here wheat suitable for baking with relatively stable average yields of 2 to 5 tons per hectare. Potatoes and vegetables grow very well on the territory of the region in open ground. There are good reserves in increasing the realization of the potential of natural fodder lands. The land resource potential of the Taishet region allows the development of diversified animal husbandry and suburban farming with beekeeping and a small share of food wheat production.
The Taishet railway station is part of the Taishet region of the East Siberian Railway. Located in the city of Taishet, Irkutsk region. Railway junction and a large marshalling yard. Electrified on alternating current. In the city of Taishet, three railway lines converge:
- 1. The Trans-Siberian Railway runs from northwest to southeast;
- 2. The Baikal-Amur Mainline (BAM) begins to the northeast);
- 3. In the western direction, the South Siberian Railway departs, connecting BAM with Kuzbass, Altai, Kazakhstan, the Southern Urals, Bashkiria (through Abakan, Novokuznetsk, Barnaul, Ekibastuz, Pavlodar, Astana, Magnitogorsk to Ufa).